Operation Pretty Things would like to thank you for your support!!
Because of your generous giving, we are able to continue to LOVE and EMPOWER victims of domestic violence.
$25 a month
is needed to cover
the cost of all the gifts and
ONE women for ONE year.
These donations are essential to
Please become a
Ways to Give:
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, no problem! You can create your PayPal account by following the simple steps found at www.PayPal.com, and begin donating to OPT today! Click the Donate button when you're ready!
If you would like to donate using your credit card, click the Donate button below and choose the "Donate with a Card" option. Fill out the info portion. *Remember to double check to make sure all the information is correct!
Click Here to Give a One Time Gift!
Operation Pretty Things, Inc.
20 North 4th Street, Suite 310
Wilmington, NC 28401
The following is a list of the things we do and do not take for donations:
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- NEW/UNOPENED/NEVER BEEN USED ITEMS
- LIPS: lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, lip primer, lip balm
- EYES: eye shadow, eye liner, eyebrow pencils, mascara, make-up remover, night creme
- HANDS & FEET: nail polish, nail files (NOT METAL), hand cream, cuticle care, foot creme, pumice stones
- FACE/CHEEKS: facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, blush, rouge, bronzer, makeup remover
- BATH & BODY: body lotion, body wash, body spray, loofas, bath beads, bath salts, perfume, essential oils
- HAIR: shampoo, conditioner, brushes/combs, hair spray, hair gel, mousse, etc
Please note: ALL brushes, nail files, and cosmetic products must be in their original packaging. No broken seals, please!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- OPENED/USED/EXPIRED ITEMS!
- Used cosmetics, clothes, shoes, handbags, belts, scarves, jewelry, gloves, sharp objects, wallets, hats, candles, etc.
Please note: ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. Contact us for more information.
All donations final/nonrefundable. Receipts for your donations upon request. Email us: email@example.com
Operation Pretty Things, Inc. is a charitable non-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of North Carolina, filed/incorporated as a 501(c)(3) and has received IRS approval.