Operation Pretty Things would like to thank you for your support!!
Because of your generous giving, we are able to continue to LOVE and EMPOWER victims of domestic violence.
$25 a month
is needed to cover
the cost of all the gifts and
ONE women for ONE year.
Please become a
Ways to Give:
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, no problem! You can create your PayPal account by following the simple steps found at www.PayPal.com, and begin donating to OPT today! Click the Donate button when you're ready!
If you would like to donate using your credit card, click the Donate button below and choose the "Donate with a Card" option. Fill out the info portion. *Remember to double check to make sure all the information is correct!
To give a one time donation:
To give monthly, hassle free:
Operation Pretty Things, Inc.
20 North 4th Street, Suite 310
Wilmington, NC 28401
The following is a list of the things we do and do not accept:
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING NEW/UNOPENED/NEVER BEEN USED ITEMS:
lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss
mascara, eye shadow, eye liner
nail polish, nail files (NOT METAL)
HANDS & FEET:
lotion, scrubs, cuticle care, pumice stones
facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, blush, makeup remover
*PLEASE NOTE: No skin tone or skin type specific products)
BATH & BODY:
body lotion, body wash, body spray, loofas
shampoo, conditioner, brushes/combs
Please note: ALL brushes, nail files, and cosmetic products must be in their original packaging. No broken seals, please!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING OPENED/USED/EXPIRED ITEMS!
SAMPLE SIZED ITEMs
hotel shampoos, conditioners, and lotions
clothes, shoes, handbags, belts, scarves, jewelry, gloves, sharp objects, wallets, hats, candles, books, etc.
Please note: ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. Contact us for more information.
The Pretty Things Drives & The Black Box Initiative
Every year, Operation Pretty Things holds an annual drive, and launches our Black Box Initiative campaign, to collect the cosmetics and beautiful essentials that will be used in the gifts we give at Christmas.
The reach of our mission begins with our gifts. It is our way of expressing LOVE and HOPE in a very tangible way, while meeting a need that EMPOWERS and HEALS the abused and battered women right here in our city.
The Black Box Initiative:
1. Does not require your time
2. Won't cost you a thing
3. Makes a HUGE impact on our community
4. Keeps Operation Pretty Things alive!
- The Pretty Things Drive lasts approximately 4-6 weeks.
- All participating businesses will be listed on our website as a drop box location, and acknowledged on social media outlets.
- The box comes with brochures and suggestion cards for donations.
- The box will be delivered and/or picked up according to the vendor agreement.
If you are interested in hosting a donation box, and participating in the Annual Pretty Things Drive, send an email to: email@example.com, subject line “Black Box Initiative”
- Operation Pretty Things accepts NEW, UNOPENED, NEVER BEEN USED items only.
- Please put the box in a safe place, so that the donated items won't get damaged or stolen.
- Vendor will not be held liable for damaged or broken items, but in good faith, acknowledges that the box will be monitored for safety purposes.
Join our FaceBook group The Black Box Initiative, and follow Operation Pretty Things, Inc on FaceBook and Instagram for news, updates, and upcoming events.
All donations final/nonrefundable. Receipts for your donations upon request. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation Pretty Things, Inc. is a charitable non-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of North Carolina, filed/incorporated as a 501(c)(3) and has received IRS approval.