I want to start by saying THANK YOU to all of you who have continued to support Operation Pretty Things with your donations of cosmetics and beauty essentials. Without those vital contributions this organization would cease to exist.
Not only does it exist...it thrives, serving 14 counties along the coastal region of North Carolina and beginning to extend our reach beyond the boarders of this state! And because of your generosity, the gifts we give are exceptional! I am proud of the gifts that carry our name. The love and care that goes into making each gift - handpicked items from the donated products and the precious handwritten love notes full of hope and encouragement - never ceases to amaze me.
We have the opportunity to be a tangible extension of love. We ask that you continue to give quality NEW pretty things.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- NEW/UNOPENED/NEVER BEEN USED ITEMS
- LIPS: lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss, lip primer, lip balm
- EYES: eye shadow, eye liner, eyebrow pencils, mascara, make-up remover, night creme
- HANDS & FEET: nail polish, nail files (NOT METAL), hand cream, cuticle care, foot creme, pumice stones
- FACE/CHEEKS: facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, blush, rouge, bronzer, makeup remover
- BATH & BODY: body lotion, body wash, body spray, loofas, bath beads, bath salts, perfume, essential oils
- HAIR: brushes/combs, hair spray, hair gel, mousse
Please note: ALL brushes, nail files, and cosmetic products must be in their original packaging. No broken seals, please!
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- OPENED/USED/EXPIRED ITEMS!
- Used cosmetics, clothes*, shoes, handbags, belts, scarves, jewelry, gloves, sharp objects, wallets, hats, candles, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer accepting hotel/travel sized shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc. Thank you for your cooperation.
PLEASE discard all used/damaged cosmetics prior to making your donation. The women receiving these gifts deserve the very best.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. Contact us for more information.
Thank you again!!